Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 3, 2014

Clover Tubes


Welcome Jammers! The Sunken Treasures shop has released Clover Tubes....
I really like this item because of two reasons:
1. Vibrant Lucky Day Colors
2. It is nonmember
You could make a vast garden of underwater clovers!
 The Aquarium has released a new video....

The Daily Explorer posted an article about Rare Blankets....
I love the deer graphic AJHQ! 






Did you know that above the Temple of Trivia there is a huge statue elephant?
It is a beautiful sight! ^.^ But how is the temple not collapsing. I thought I many of you nonmembers out there would like to see a picture of it. Many jammers believe that the statue is of the Shaman Otto the Elephant. What do you think?








Comment Call: Vote a jammer out!
Mythical Frozenwolf has been eliminated
Notice I added 2 more jammers that signed up on time, but I forgot to add! Sorry guys!
Have fun and happy jamming!!




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét