Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 8, 2014

The Final Post

Hey Jammers!
I know that Dreamgirl365's 1st Post was supposed today however, there has been something more pressing on my mind. 

For months now, I have been on the fence about the idea of quitting. Unfortunately, I have made this blog grow so much that is going to hurt to leave. However, my final decision is that I am leaving the Animal Jam Sky Blog.

Reasons: 
1. Age. The technical age range for Animal Jam according to the Animal Jam Headquarters 12 years old is the top age that they gave players. I am way past that.

2. Busy. When you become older, you have tons of other priorities. The Animal Jam Sky Blog took up all of my time. I had to edit it all day. I had no time for sports, school, homework, family time, special events, birthdays, friends, and even time to watch my favorite TV show. It kind of took over my life.

3. Old. Unfortunately, I am not as excited for Animal Jam, then when I was 3 years ago. 

With those 3 important reasons, I have to leave the Blog.
Read more Information about me on this page:

Positive:
Enough about the sad information, lets talk about the positive things:
-I will be on Animal Jam for 46 More Days, until my membership runs out.
-I will still be doing Blu the Monkey ever Sunday and Wednesday for 46 More Days.
-I will check back here ever so often.

Special Thanks:
I want to give a very special thanks to these jammers:
violet86271, wessie4chu, papyjam, missdarlingjammer, AwesomeSauce, 3berrygirl, Hiphopbunny12345, CMO1st, rainbow000pegasus, Cottoncandygal11257, Snowypaw, Dreamgirl365, Shiverbreeze, Pengy01, Snowyclaw, MisterChunkyBuddy, Bravepaw,  Rainbowcat1, bunnyllover, pinky522, Valia2305, goldcobra, paige16663, tig47498, Girlslovekittens, thunderhowl,  Kitkat8529, christmas0910, Xavier883, Epicjoy, coolpapa70232, DaringClaws and many more!
P.S. I have a "special project" that will be here later today! Keep your eyes out for a new header background!

You guys have stuck with me, and supported me through the good times, like all the fun parties and fashion shows. Even the bad times, like when the Diamond Shop came (^o^). Even the crazy times like when Adventures came or the time we recorded for the Sky Scenes TV Show. These memories, and many more, will forever be in my heart. (My eyes are starting to water.) 
This day will go down in history as the day that Scooter Resigned. I want the Animal Jam Sky Blog to go down in history, for one of the best blogs of Animal Jam because it was one of the Best Blogs of Animal Jam! I hope God finds a great plan for your life, and remember that he is always with you. Just like Zios in Animal Jam ^-^ The Animal Jam Sky Blog was one of the best experiences of my life. It was so much fun teaching you and learning with you about Animal Jam.
Signing off for the last time. I know my second home will always be in Jamaa. 
Goodbye friends and always remember to...
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét