Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 3, 2014

Clovers, Blu, + Fashion





Welcome to the Animal Jam Sky Blog! Spread the word so everyone can enjoy this blog!
The new item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Clover Patch....
This item is great to buy in bundles to spread across you yard or floor! They looks great on paths or in corners.
The Daily Explorer posted an article with a Coloring Page...
I love this picture it is so epic!




I am excited for this issue...
Click above to see this Action-Packed Adventure!


Comment Call:
Everyday you will vote one jammer out! 
You do not have to enter if you do not want to!
No Bullying!
You can email me a picture if you want to, if not I will take the pictures for you.

2 new Polls!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


P.S. Thanks Meowcats1228 for your support on this blog. I am sorry to see you switch blogs. I hope you can have 2 favorite blogs.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét