Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 3, 2014

Clover Tie





Hey Jammers! 9 More Days till the Blog's 1 Year Anniversary!
The Jam Mart Clothing Store has released new Clover Ties....
 Nice edition to the Tie Family in Jamaa! Here are the colors:

The Daily Explorer posted an article about Kangaroos...
Remember to buy a Kangaroo in the Diamond Shop for 10 Diamonds!
 Now, in no way am I trying to brag, make fun of, or torment someone with the following information, but I am on the Epic Dens list....
I realized this when I received 121 Jam-A-Grams O.o
I am so grateful for being on this list for the 6th time.




Click above to read the Comic Book Issue!

The Animal Jam Sky Blog's Lucky Day Fashion Show:
Little MagicFox has been eliminated!
Arctic Wolf is safe for 1 Week!
Comment Call: Vote another jammer out!

New Poll on the Right Column.
Notice I also rearranged the Sky Schedule.
Winner of the Party Planner Contest will be announced tomorrow!!!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét