Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 8, 2014

Tiki Dictionary

Hi Jammers!
Thanks Shiverbreeze, for doing her 1st post yesterday!
The New Item in the Jam Mart Furniture is a Tiki Lawn Chair...
 Wow, AJHQ really likes this Tiki series, before summer is over!
The New Video of the Day is in the Sarepia Theater...
They are so cute ^-^
The Daily Explorer posted about an Aquarium Video...
Have you ever seen or used a robot?
In other late-ish news, here are the accessories for pet rhinos...
I love all of them, I personally chose the shark outfit for my pet rhino!

Epic Sky Den

The Epic Sky Den of the Week is from Hawk13 for their idea of a Wolf Phantom King! 
Congrats, you have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame!

Sky News

The Advertisement is released today....
It is the Animal Jam Sky Dictionary! For tons of terms, definitions, and some pictures too! Click above or find the Magnifying Glass on the right column to enjoy!

An Author Page has been added to the left column of the blog...
Click it to read about the new authors!

The New Blu Issue is here...
Click above to read about this mystery chase!

New Scrolling Text across the Top of the Blog!
Update Day is tomorrow!!
Have fun and happy jamming!!

P.S. To the "Anonymous" Rude Commenter yesterday: If you think that this blog "stinks" and I am "stupid", then why do you still look at this blog? Just leave us alone. I know you are not welcome to this blog anymore! If you keep commenting bad stuff, then I will keep deleting them, so it is useless. I can ban you from this site. I am temporarily taking off Anonymous comments. Our attitudes will not be shaken, we will stay positive ^-^ I forgive you, because I do not know your full situation. You could have problems with school or at home. I hope God finds a good plan for you.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét