Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 11, 2014

Switching Animals

Hello fellow jammers!
I am starting a movement that needs your help! Our goal is to make a member land animal into a nonmember land animal. 
Please read the email I have sent to Animal Jam Headquarters below:


"Hello AJHQ!

This email is a suggestion made from a long time account on Animal Jam. My name is Scooter (chocolate4050).  I have been playing Animal Jam for as long as I can remember. I used to own a blog all about this pawesome land, called the Animal Jam Sky Blog. Anyway, that is beside my main point. 

On November 8, 2012, a new Jamaa Journal was released announcing that Sea Turtles are for everyone.


 This was an exciting time for all jammers, and I personally want to thank you for that! From this issue, there have been 8-9 new member animals released. I believe that it is time for another new nonmember land animal. Now please note that I am not asking for a totally new nonmember animal, but a member animal already released, that can become nonmember. It could be the oldest or least common member animal that could change into a nonmember animal.

I know that many argue that Animal Jam is becoming a bigger place, which means AJHQ needs more money to run this great land. However, please consider that you could release this "new" nonmember animal when polar bears are released. I believe that it will make every jammer joyful and pompous just in time for the Jamaalidays celebration! Overall, I think that a member animal should become a nonmember animal. I thank you for your time evaluating and analyzing this email, and please consider the proposition. 

Thank you! 
chocolate4050"


Now your duty is to send a similar email to AJHQ. I would greatly appreciate if you could join this initiative. Please tell every buddy and jammer that you know to send an email too! We want to make this opportunity possible.

Thank you!
chocolate4050



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét