Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 11, 2013

Seaweed Boa

Hello Jammers! Today is November 12, 2013. Bahari Bargains has started selling Seaweed Boa's again...
SEAWEED on Make A Gif

The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Rare Item Monday...
Cheetahs are now pretty popular for the photo booth. They are very photogenic.


Mystery of the Week

The Phantoms are the most mysterious things in Jamaa. They come from different things, such as the "phantom ooze." However, since the latest adventure it appeared that they came from a Phantom Volcano. What the mystery is how they are made. It shows them just randomly coming out of the volcano. So how or who made the phantoms? Are they made of ooze? How do they become alive? Do they just keep appearing out of no where? 

Sky News

More Blogs Tab updated
Last Day to vote on the Poll
Have fun and happy jamming!!



___________________________________________
Comment Call: Answer the Mystery above!

I LOVE thanks-giving. I eat turkey, mashed potatoes, corn bread, anything I can put on my plate. My absolute favorite is this pink stuff my grandma makes. It has oranges and other things in it. I sometimes call it, truffala. Like the truffala trees in the Lorax.

-Mldriver
___________________________________________

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét