Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 11, 2013

Candle Ornament

 Welcome Jammers! The Jam Mart Furniture Store came out with new candle ornaments...
Christmas already? Sorry I had no time to do a slideshow today!
The Daily Explorer posted an article about yesterday's rare...
 The horse looks a little frightened O.o
I just wanted to show everyone that I finally got 10 diamonds! Woo hoo...
I really want to buy a cheetah, but I am waiting to see if deer are going to be in the Diamond Shop. So the suspense is getting to me ^-^

Mystery of the Week

In Mt. Shiveer there are two mysterious blocked caves. So where could they live? Does one lead to a new land? Does one lead to the Harper the seal shaman? Do they lead to secret rooms? Why are they blocked off?

Comment Call: Comment ideas! (You write a story if you want.)

Sky News

I have a big surprise for the up-an-coming 70,000 views.
Have fun and happy jamming!! 



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét