Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 11, 2013

70,000 Views

Hello everyone! We are celebrating 70,000 views today! First, the new item in the Jam Mart Clothing Store
is a Striped Scarf...
Scarf2 on Make A Gif

Very Christmas-y for feast of thanks!
There is a new video in the Aquarium...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Elephants...
 They are so delicate, but huge ^-^



Rumor Reader

The Rumor Reader this week is about the Traveling Animals. Giraffes and Rhinos have been gone since May 23! That is a long time! So, When are they coming back?




Sky News

I know we don't have 70,000 views yet, but we are celebrating it today, and Thanksgiving tomorrow! Thanks so much for 70,000 views! Now for the big surprise...To show my thanks I have decided to make another movie! Yes, another. Remember the first one....
It was so much fun. So I have decided to make a sequel! 
I need 3 actors and I will do the rest. Here are the details...
So comment if you would like to be in the production (User and Reason). In a few days I will post more details like when we will tape it.

Thanksgiving Poem Contest is over! The winner's poem will be shown on Thanksgiving morning! Have fun and happy jamming!!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét