Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 11, 2013

Feedback

Hey Jammers! Bahari Bargains yet again is selling Fisherman's Capes....
They are a bit expensive just for some rope.


The reason behind the title of this post, "Feedback", is because I want your opinions.
Lately, the Animal Jam Sky Blog has only gotten 1-3 comments each day.
Before this month I used to get around 15 comments each day.
So I want to know how can I improve the blog so you guys want to comment!?
Recently I added this poll...
The results showed most of you like the Comment Call. 
Like I said, based on the blog's stats the comments have been low.
However, Pageviews have been normal!
So Comment any suggestions, ideas, etc. that I can improve on!



Sky News

Awesome Jammer Art added to the Animal Jammers Mini Blog!
Have fun and happy jamming!!




Comment Call: Read above!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét