Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 7, 2014

Spiked Whales

Welcome Sky Jammers!
Rock out with the Rare Item Monday in the Jam Mart Clothing Store....
Looks: ****
Price: **
Jamaasian: **
Personally, I don't care for this Rare Item, not really my taste.
Go into the Deep in the new Adventure In Too Deep....
What a spooky phantom, say I didn't know the phantoms could breathe underwater. Anyway, see this phantom in the new Carnival Game!

Mystery of the Week

 The Mystery of the Week is about Whales....
I know, I know I talk a LOT about new animals coming to Jamaa, that is because I love new animals. Recently, some of my friends said that they would like whales to come to Jamaa. There are some clues that are found in Jamaa about whales coming. We all know that a big whale is found in the Underwater Land, Crystal Reef. In the new adventure, there is a very important whale coming to Jamaa's Oceans. Do you think that he brought some whales with him? I think that they would make a great edition to the underwater animals in Jamaa!

Comment Call: What do you think?


Glitch Corner

The great game Best Dressed is having some technical difficulties....
The Seal and Arctic Wolf seem to be fighting for their spot in the competition!
Don't worry, and don't fight there are plenty of spots in Best Dressed.
Thanks Pengy01 for sending in your glitch!


Sky News

Firefrog has been eliminated from the Pet Fashion Show....
Comment Call: Vote another Jammer out!

Rhinos are making their way to the Animal Jam Sky Blog...
Coming Soon to the All About Animals Page!

 Skymail #20 has been published on the Sky Videos Mini Blog...
Click above to watch the webisode!
Tomorrow the Coming Soon Banner is revealed! What could that mean?
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét