Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 7, 2014

Beta Party

Hi Jammers! Today there is a surprise update!
Pet Rhinos are available in the Diamond Shop, so get them quick...
They are so cute! ^-^

OH MY JAMAA!!! A BETA PARTY IS HERE!!!!I WENT TO IT!!!


Above are some pictures of the party and below is the one den shop....
Pawesome, I cant wait to find out what else will come to this store!

THE NEW ANIMAL COMING TO JAMAA IS.....

*SPOILER ALERT*

OTTERS! Yay!! I can't wait!

Remember to put this cool book on your wish list!

I like them all, but I voted for the ice cream parlor, what did you vote?

I will post more about the update tomorrow!!
 Did you know there are new loading pages?
 I like them! What do you think?
They finally made a clear den button too....
Thank you so much AJHQ!

The New Items in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is a Candy Necklace and Ribbon Scarf....
They are both great items, good job!
The Daily Explorer posted about the Official Insider's Guide...
It looks very interesting, and remember if you buy this book, I would love it if you sent cool things your read in it!
In other news, some of my fellow jammers told me about a returning thing in Jamaa....
You can once again go up the Appondale Tree without an Eagle! Yay!!


Epic Sky Den

The Epic Sky Den of the Week is from.... chocolate4050, in other words myself! Surprise!
I call it Scooter's Surprise, and it has been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame!


Sky News

Yesterday's Giveaway was a big hit.....
Above are all the winners of the giveaway, congrats!

Today's event in Scooter's Birthday Week is Donation Day....
Thanks so much!

The New Issue of Blu the Monkey is here....
Click above to read this interesting dark history of Mr. Blek's Past!

58spots won yesterday's Discover Day!
Tomorrow is update Day!
Have Fun and Happy Birthday!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét