Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 7, 2014

Happy Freedom Day!

Happy 4th of July!
The Freedom New Item in the Outback Imports Shop is a new Patched Chair...
Matches perfectly with the patched rugs! Perfect for watching fireworks!
 Also, yesterday's New Item in the Freedom Party is a Freedom Knight Helmet...
Great for all jammers!
The Daily Explorer is celebrating with some Jammer Snaps....
!snap_blog
Those are some creative animals! Congrats on all the winners!

Sky News

In honor of Freedom Day, I will be revealing one of the Coming Soon Banners...
I know it says a different date, but I couldn't wait! ^-^
The banner above is about.....
 
I can't wait to celebrate, and I hope everyone can make it!

Clearance Tab is updated!
Blu the Monkey Little Surprise tomorrow!
No Item Spotlight, due to holiday celebration!
Finally, I would like to personally say, no matter what you celebrate...
Have Fun and Happy Independence Day!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét