Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 6, 2014

Glitch of Soccer

Hi Sky Jammers!
Have you won all the prizes in Bubble Trouble yet? To see them click here!
The Jam Mart Clothing Store is in the Soccer Season with new Soccer Ball Masks...
Creepy! Original Color: Black and White
Let's see how it looks on animals...
Creepier! O.O Attack of the living soccer ball!
The Aquarium has released a new video about Walruses....
So blubbery ^.^
AJHQ and Dr. Tierney Thys are talking about Oceans and Lions....
Be sure to purchase a Lion in the Diamond Shop before June 26th!

Go sit in the Corner! The Glitch Corner that is! (\^o^/)
I know... bad joke, anyway the first glitch is from Pengy01...
This has happened to me, also! It is when you enter your den and you are stuck in the top left corner. You can't move at all! I suggest refreshing or logging off and logging back on.
The second glitch is one that happened to me....
After I switched from Cosmo's Den to my nonmember accounts den, the wallpaper was still there. Simply refresh to make this glitch go away. Also, a side note, my nonmember account (chocolate4040) den is unlocked. It is my Blu the Monkey storage, so enjoy!


Sky News

Major changes in the Sky Blog Fashion Show....
Emporer the Fox no longer has immunity, so it is a free game for everyone.
Lieutenant Cuteclaws has been eliminated!
Comment Call: Twist #5 (Last Twist) is a Double Elimination! Vote 2 Jammers out!

New Poll on the Right Column!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét