Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 6, 2014

Soccer Otters

Welcome to the Animal Jam Sky Blog! I hope you still like reading it. Sometimes, I wonder if jammers still like me doing this.. 
Anyway, enough talk, the new item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Pro Soccer Ball....
Are you watching the World Cup? Which team do you cheer for?
 Two new update articles are on the Daily Explorer...
Have you entered the AJHQ Accessory Contest? I have! Do you want to see my entry?
It was the best I could think of! Please don't steal my idea :3
 Have you seen the new buddy Jamagrams....
I like these better!

Now to have a Mini Mystery! (I couldn't wait until Monday ^-^)
Yesterday, before AJHQ did the offline update after the Jamaa Journal was released, lots of jammers were experiencing this glitch....
When they bought an underwater animal, there was a new slot labeled "Otter". And when you click on it, a real life photo of an Otter pops-up. I know it seems fake, but it happened to lots of jammers!
So could Sea Otters be coming to Jamaa soon for 1000 gems? I hope so!! More to come on the Monday Mystery of the Week!

Item Spotlight

The Item Spotlight of the week is.... Weather Clouds!
Weather Clouds, consisting as the Rainbow, Lightning, Rain, and Snow Clouds, were Monthly Membership Gifts in September of 2011. They are not Beta as most jammers say, but they were very rare! The Clouds have went down in Rarity since they are now sold in the Diamond Shop. Notice that you can tell which clouds are from the Monthly Membership Gifts because those items have a Rare Label on them. The least rarest cloud is the Rain Cloud.
Rare Version: Yes
Status: Member & Nonmember
Rarity: *** (3/5 Stars)
 I hope you enjoyed another Item Spotlight!  

Sky News

The Fashion Show has 7 more contests left....
Princess PrettyPaw has been eliminated!
Emporer TheFox has immunity for 1 More Day!
Comment Call: Vote another Jammer out! (Last Twist tomorrow)

Bubble Trouble has been added to the Sky Adventure Guide....
Click here to see all info and prizes on this new adventure!

Jamaa Journal Archive has been updated!
Clearance Items have been updated!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét