Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 8, 2014

Tavie Tides

Hey Jammers! Today is Update Day!
A New Adventure is here! It reminds me of the Lost City of Atlantis! Here are some photos of the adventure....
It was really fun! I will post this adventure on Saturday for the Adventure Guide!
Unfortunately, Otters did not come today. They are coming in 2 weeks though! Also, since there is a new video, it almost looks like that they could be in the Diamond Shop. Hopefully not!!
Yay, that is the one I voted for!
I love these items, and they are almost ALL nonmember!

I bet it is great, I heard there are a lot of games.

Yes, that is right all pets are 50% off! Even the Diamond Shop Pets!
There are also now Den Previews so you can visit the den before you buy it! Thanks AJHQ!
The Jammer Central Calendar has been updated.... 
I can't wait for OTTERS!
 The New Item in the Diamond Shop is a Monkey Claw Machine....
Monkeys are so playful!

Sky News

The Jammer Art has been posted to the Sky Art Mini Blog!

Dreamgirl365's 1st Post is tomorrow! Welcome her, she will do great!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét