Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 1, 2014

Snowman

Jamaa News

Welcome Jammers! Today's new item is in the Jam Mart Furniture Store and it is a Snowman....
Great winter item!
The Daily Explorer posted about yesterday's Rare Item...
I have been told it looks best on Horses!
Look what I finally go today.....
For the first time ever, I landed on the diamond slot! Woo hoo!



Epic Sky Dens

Congrats, missdarlingjamer, I have chosen your den for the first Epic Sky Den...
I love this neat idea! Lets call it the Ultimate Phantom Statue!
Notice on the left column of the blog I added an Epic Sky Dens Tab so you can see all the Sky Dens ever.



Sky Dens

Darling Cutegirl has been eliminated! 
Comment Call: Vote another Jammer out! Add your user for cheating purposes!

Blu the Monkey - Issue #8 Break is Over!
Have fun and happy jamming!!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét