Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 1, 2014

100,000 VIEWS!!

Jamaa News

Hey Jammers! I am SO excited today because the blog has reached 100,000 views! First, the new item is an Ice Cube chair in the Jam Mart Furniture Store. Also there is a new article about Deep Blue...

I want to mention something awesome. On Animal Jam's Everloop page I voted on this poll...
The question is what new animal would you like to see! Eagle is winning!!! Oh my, with an eagle, we could fly, get a sky land, a new store, and so much more!


100,000 Views


Thanks so much jammers! This is a huge milestone for us. I love all of you dedicated jammers out there, who love this blog, love jamaa, and want to improve the game! To show my thanks here are 4 prizes:


1st Prize:

It seems that I am replacing Rumor Reader for a segment called Epic Sky Dens
Each week I will sneak to one of your dens and take a photo, and you will be featured on the blog.
I am also replacing Den Designer for Video Sunday
This will feature cool Animal Jam videos or Animal Jam music videos.


2nd Prize:

New Blog Background! Still snowing though ^-^


3rd Prize:

 I made a big view of the Gingerbread Den. You can use this for a background or graphic. Enjoy!


4th Prize:

I am having another Blog-wide Fashion Show Contest....
Comment Below! Due by tonight!!


No Discover Day due to celebrations.
Have fun and happy jamming!!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét