Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 12, 2013

New Years 2014 Party

Jamaa News

Hello Jamaasians! The Jam Mart Furniture Store has released Snowboards....
There is also a new video in Sarepia Theater...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about all the birthstones...
Did you collect them all? I managed to/ I hope you did too!


I went to the first 2014 New Years party! I made an exclusive tour of this awesome party...
There are some great new items too!

Den Designer

This den designer has a simple look, but still fun! All you do is choose a topiary, and dress it up. For example, I chose a deer and added ornaments, bells, and bows, then I placed some reindeer poop next to it. It is just a fun thing to do for outside decorations!


Sky News

Comment Call: Comment Below if you want to be Jammer of the Month!
More Blogs updated
Have fun and happy jamming!!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét