Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 12, 2013

Deer Fur

Jamaa News

Hey Jammers! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. The Daily Spin is back. The new item being sold in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is Deer Fur...
  Deer on Make A Gif
I looks very good on Deer, Arctic Wolfs, and Koalas!!
There is also a new video in Brady's Theater..

The Daily Explorer posted Awesome Jammer Art, which is now on the Jammer Art Mini Blog.


Did you Know?

I forgot to do the Did you Know? segment yesterday so here it is! 
Did you know that every Lit Animal Topiary can have snow and no snow. When you buy one in the plant shop of Sarepia Forest, you can click the snow to get rid of it. Cool!


Sky News

I will try and take down the blog's Christmas decorations today. I will keep the snow though!
Be sure to check out yesterday's post to watch the Animal Jam Sky Blog's second movie production ever!
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What did you get for Christmas?


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét