Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 9, 2013

Jellyfish Hat

Jamaa News

Hey Jammers! Yesterday, I forgot to post about the studded collar being sold in the Diamond Shop...

Today's new item is a Jellyfish Hat sold in Bahari Bargains...
**Animal Jam Times

The Daily Explorer posted an article about Play Wild Funds...
Go Lions! Go Tigers! Go Bears! Oh wait, I mean Go Big Cats!


Den Designer

Last Friday, I told all of you I switched Sunday's segment "Blast to the Past" to "Den Designer." However there has been a major glitch this morning when I try to log in! Look....
And then when I try to log in it would not load. I sat there for 45 minutes and nothing! So I am very sorry for the inconvenience! I will post a den designer tomorrow! There are no blog news to report about. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: If you had 10 diamonds added to your account, what would you do with them?


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét