Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 9, 2013

Beaded Neckalce

Hi Jammers! The Jam Mart Clothing Store is now selling beaded necklaces for the low low price of 450 gems..
It is a perfect item to wear with a bunch of buddies!



The Daily Explorer posted an article about Friendship Safety.



Have you noticed that the Jamaa Township had a little glitch lately? If you can see the circled points that it looks like AJHQ just covered up the fall bridge with the original reddish bridge. The new bridge is a darker brown. What other glitches can you find? If you have a glitch that you want shown on the blog send pictures to escooter12@hotmail.com



I hope everyone saw I got new banners for the posts! Also, I have recently heard a complaint, which I love because now I know how to make the blog better. So I have fixed the Codes Tab! Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What is your favorite party?



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét