Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 8, 2013

Peridot Birthstone and 20,000 Views

Hi Jammers and welcome August! Since it is a new month there is a new birthstone sold in Epic Wonders! It is a Peridot Birthstone to place on your trophy case...
This one looks much different than the others!

20,000 Views

Just 5 months ago, I started blogging. Just 5 months ago, I started loving Animal Jam even more. Just 5 months ago, I only had 1 view a day, and now we are at 20,000 views! Yes, I say we because I may own the blog and post everyday, but you guys are the readers! This blog is dedicated to all Jammers so they can make their Animal Jam experience better! I am happy to be helping people. I hope there are many more views to come. I will keep blogging, if jammers keep reading and commenting. Thank you so much!!!

Now on with the part you all have been waiting for. PRIZES! There are many prizes below:

Prize #1: Backgrounds






Prize #2: Graphics



Prize #3: New Polls

Can you find all 3 new polls?


Prize #4: A Party



Blog News

Jammer of the Month

A new month may bring a new birthstone, but it also brings us a new Animal Jam Sky Blog's Jammer of the Month! The randomly chosen Jammer of the Month of August is.....
theawsomeness, Congrats!

Contest Winner


Poll Results



Have fun and happy jamming!!

Show off your art and news here!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét