Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 8, 2013

Bass Camp

Hello Jammers! The new item is sold in the Diamond Shop, and it is in the Music Sale Section. It is the Adventure Base Camp Music...

I love how it is called Bass Camp! ^-^


There is also a new video in Tierney's Aquarium.....


The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Summer Carnival Sale...


AJHQ also gave us this fun little message :)



Glitch Corner

The glitch featured this week is happens in tons of dens, but this picture is in Snowyclaw's Den....

Everyone including me was invisible, except tigers. If you switched to an underwater animal you can be seen. Notice also that the Player Screen is underwater themed too. I think it is when one person does the "underwater glitch" it happens to everyone.




Blog News

Everyone deserves an apology because I couldn't make it to the Raccoon's Only Party. I was there early in the beginning, but then I had an unexpected change of plans and had to go somewhere. I am sorry for that, but I heard a lot of you had fun still! Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What do you do first when your on Animal Jam? Comment thoughts below!!




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét