Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 5, 2014

Glitches Roll In

*Reminder: No Post tomorrow due to a family event.*

Jamaa News________________

Hello Jammers! Some of my pictures are not working today because I am posting from my phone :)
Sorry for the inconvience!
The New item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is Inline Skates. It comes in slick colors like Blur and Green! It is also nonmember! 
The Sarepia Theater has released a new video about Penguins. 
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Kangaroos and the App Jump! 
AJHQ has edited the Horseplay Jam-A-Gram....
I like this one better, but the other one was sort of animated!
Speaking of AJHQ, there is a new code: adventure....
It is worth 500.00 gems ^.^ Silly AJHQ being precise!

Glitch Corner________________

A Snow Leopard Glitch has been popping up all over jamaa!
"Uh, I don't know what happened. I was on AJ and I looked on a trade list and saw an anchor ball-cap (normal right?) then I noticed a symbol on it and it sorta looked like a seal to me so I waved my cursor over it and a snow leopard face appeared over it . . . I don't know what it means or what it is, pretty sure it's not a glitch but it may be. Just thought it would be interesting .. . " 
-zoehipster
Thanks for sending in your glitch, this happened to me too!


Sky News________________

*Reminder: No Post tomorrow due to a family event.*
Blu the Monkey and This Week in History will be delayed till Monday!
Enter the Draw Scooter Contest!
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Would you rather have unlimited Gems, Tickets, or Diamonds?


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét