Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Pumpkin and 50,000 views

Hello Jammers! No Jamaa Journal today, except there is a good new item for sale.The Evil Jack-O-Lanterns being sold in the Mystery Emporium...
I like this one's face ^-^
Well it seems that all the returning Jack-O-Lanterns are on sale now. Which one is your favorite?




_____________________________

Sky News

50,000 views
Wow! This is sure a big achievement! I am trying something different this time with the blog view prizes. Instead of appreciating the blog, what a better way to celebrate the views of the blog, then to show off the forgotten things in Jamaa! I made a slideshow of all the forgotten or unpopular items, dens, animals, and lands in Jamaa. Here you go...
I hope everyone can show appreciation to these animals and items.
I have also collected some graphics of the unpopular animals, pets, etc.



  They don't get much attention, like the Cheetahs and Wolves do.  ^.^
Thanks for so many views jammers! I love all of you and Jamaa!




Halloween Costume Contest
Twinkle Shybug has been eliminated!

Comment Call: Vote another jammer out! (#2 Twist is tomorrow)

Awesome Jammer Art is posted on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog! Like I said above thanks and the #2 Twist to our Halloween Costume Contest is tomorrow. Have fun and happy jamming!!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét