Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 5, 2013

Spirit Glove and Strawberries

Hello Jammers! Today's new item is a strawberry patch perfect for a healthy garden!



Noticed I made a new icon on the left column, and yes now you can become a member of the Animal Jam Sky Blog!! To find out what it takes go here: http://animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/become-official-ajsb-member.html

I just wanted to tell you that the May Monthly Membership Gift is a Spirit Glove! These make a pawesome addition to the spirit armor family!!

Sorry for the blurry picture :o I took it early this morning before I even got one!!!

And finally the Jammer of the Month! I have the April one still up because I want anyone who wants to be the Jammer of the Month in May to comment below and tell why they should deserve this award! And I will decide tomorrow!!! Have fun and happy jamming!!!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét